Monday, April 16, 2007

Be Creative - Take a Picture a Day

I've always wanted to be more creative. How about you?

One thing I've found to help with this is my new digital camera. It's not incredibly fancy, but it does take nice pictures. With it, I've been trying to do something creative every day:

Take a picture

This may sound like a tiny thing, and in the greater scheme of life, it is. But taking a picture every day forces your mind to think in creative and artistic terms. I find myself thinking like a camera, trying to figure out how to capture different moments. It's especially cool right now, since the trees and flowers are in bloom.

Unfortunately, I've fallen down on this plan a little bit lately. One thing or another has gotten in the way. But I do plan to get back on the horse soon. Hopefully my creativity and my writing will benefit.

No comments: