Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm Going to Try Crest Whitening Strips

I finally had a much-needed visit to the dentist today. The hygienist told me not to wait 4 years to come back. Everything was generally OK, but it is time to get my wisdom teeth removed. Fun times that will be!

But the point of this post is that they recommended Crest Whitening Strips to whiten teeth. I even got a couple samples, to see if I can stand the process. A box is only about $30.

According to the hygienist, they actually work. She suggested that I do the top teeth separately from the bottom, so I can see the difference in shade.

I'm definitely going to give this a try. My teeth aren't nastily yellow, but they do have a coffee / tea /soda shade to them. And if $30 will really make a difference, I'm game.

No comments: