Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Great Espresso Machine from Delonghi

The other day I wrote about the Illy coffee that I love. Now it's time to feature the machine that makes my espresso: the DeLonghi EC140B.

This little machine makes one mean cup of espresso, and it only costs around $75. It an make a nice amount of steam for heating & frothing milk. The espresso has great crema.

Importantly, the machine is also easy to maintain. I fill it up with water every few days. After making espresso, I simply rinse off the pieces and let them dry. Every few days I wipe the whole machine with a Clorox wipe. I doesn't get easier than that.

The reviews for this machine are generally pretty positive, which is why I decided to go with this model. Most of the owners seem very happy with this machine, and they have generally good experiences.

If you're looking for a reasonably priced home espresso machine, this might be it.

No comments: