Monday, January 22, 2007

Dell Laptop Bag Rocks

My Dell Inspiron E1405 came with the standard Dell laptop bag. I thought about upgrading it, but I decided to give it a try.

I'm glad I did!

This bag is awesome. It has plenty of room (and padding) for my laptop in the main compartment. Plus, I was able to put my travel documents and maps in the back zipper pouch. The front compartment actually held my jacket, ski cap, and gloves. That's pretty handy. If I had needed it, my laptop cord probably would've fit as well.

The bag seems very well built, which means it should last a good while. Also, the strap has a nice thick pad for your shoulder. That helps when it's loaded down for a long walk somewhere.

If you're getting a new Dell (or just need a new bag), don't overlook this one.

No comments: