Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Find Exercise Equipment on Craigslist

Have you ever needed some exercise equipment? I'll bet you were surprised at the cost in sports stores. There's a better option: craigslist.

I've been looking for a new road bike for several weeks now. Prices for a brand new one are just prohibitive on my budget. So I started perusing the internet and craigslist. I've found several good options in my area. In fact, I'll be going down in the morning to take a test ride on one. I think it will be perfect!

One thing not to overlook is actually posting a "wanted" ad on craigslist. Just because the perfect item isn't posted does not mean that you can't find it. I found the bike I'm looking to buy through a "wanted" ad that I posted. Don't assume that everything people want to sell is actually posted on the site itself.

What are you waiting for? Go find the perfect sports equipment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really awesome topic.some doubt
i really overcome for your information.Thanks a lot.
Sports Equipment