Thursday, May 10, 2007

Use Rechargeable Batteries for Your Electronics

If I had a penny for every battery I've used in my short lifetime, I'd be a wealthy man.

Unfortunately, there's no way to get a penny back for all those used batteries. In fact, they're probably in a land-fill somewhere, polluting the ground. I should probably be paying the Earth a penny per day, just to compensate for all my used batteries.

A much better solution is rechargeable batteries. I've been loving for them my digital camera and wireless bluetooth mouse. My wife's digital camera takes four AA batteries, so rechargeables are definitely the way to go there.

To maximize your investment, here's a great article on getting more life out of your batteries.

Now go out and buy some nice batteries. You'll save money and the environment. Does it get any better?

No comments: